Friday, May 12, 2017

Grand Opening at Plain Digital Wrapper: Sale and Contest!

I know you saw me over at Plain Digital Wrapper during iNSD this past weekend but I wanted to wait and hold my official Grand Opening until after the crazy was over. So it starts today! Check out all the details below then join me at PDW for some shopping and contests which could me free kits if you are the winner!

http://bit.ly/PDWGrandOpen
 
SALE
My entire store will be 40% off through May 24th. So if you missed out on anything during NSD now is a great time to pick it up.

LAYOUT CONTEST
Post your layout made with any Day Dream 'n Designs product in my gallery and you will be entered into a drawing for a $10 coupon to my store. You have until May 24th to post it and every layout earns you an entry (CT layouts do not count).

You will find my GALLERY HERE

BUYER CONTEST
Every person that makes a purchase in my store from the first day it opened before iNSD going through the 24th will also be entered into a $10 coupon drawing for my store. One entry per order.

You will find my STORE HERE

POST YOUR PICK CONTEST
Lastly, browse my store then come back here and post your kit pick and I will randomly select a few people to win their pick for free!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment